Norfolk morning traffic: Delays on parts of A47 and in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
There is heavy traffic across Norfolk this morning with delays on parts of the A47, the A143 and in Norwich.
Here is the latest traffic and travel news you need to know about this morning.
There are delays on the A47 approaching Honingham, with three-mile queues on the eastbound carriageway.
Queues start to ease on Dereham Road in New Costessey.
There are long queues on the Acle Straight between Brundall and Great Yarmouth, with heavy traffic near Lingwood and approaching Great Yarmouth.
There are also queues on the A143 approaching Great Yarmouth.
There is queuing traffic in Norwich on Colman Road, Mile End Road and Daniels Road, as well as on Newmarket Road.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Lots of smiles and festive cheer seen at town's Christmas light switch on
- 3 Cast your votes in the Times Awards 2021
- 4 Village pub could reopen as soon as the spring
- 5 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 6 Delays after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 7 'An incredible shock': Norfolk pub named best in Britain
- 8 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 9 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 10 Christmas in full swing as Polar Express delights thousands in sell-out run
There is also heavy traffic on Mousehold Lane and Wroxham Road.
Near King's Lynn, traffic is heavy on the A10 and the A149 approaching the Hardwick Roundabout.
There are some delays near Hoveton, as well as in Potter Heigham, Taverham, Hevingham, Swaffham, Watton, Northwold, and Thetford.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.