Overturned lorry causing delays on A47
- Credit: Archant
An overturned lorry was causing slow traffic on the eastbound carriageway of the A47 at the Easton roundabout.
Part of the A47 has now been closed for recovery work.
Police attended the scene of an overturned lorry, which is blocking the eastbound carriageway. The incident is believed to have taken place just after 3.30pm.
They are urging drivers to avoid the area if possible.
Congestion was tailing back to Honingham as traffic is taking turns to pass the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sprowston, Earlham, Carrow and Hethersett attended the scene to release one casualty from the lorry.
Injuries are unknown at this point.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham