Training firm wins standards accolade
A mid-Norfolk firm which offers training for businesses in everything from call centres to catering has become one of just six companies in the region to meet an industry set standard.
A MID-Norfolk firm which offers training for businesses in everything from call centres to catering has become one of just six companies in the region to meet an industry set standard.
Training provider Poultec, based at Mattishall, has been awarded a Training Quality Standard (TQS) certificated provider, a status sponsored by the Learning and Skills Council in recognition for meeting employers needs.
It follows rigorous assessment and puts the firm among a group of only 93 colleges and private training providers nationally and only six in the eastern region.
The TQS is an assessment framework designed to recognise and celebrate the best organisations providing training and development.
You may also want to watch:
Areas recognised at Poultec included retail, customer service, call centres, hospitality and catering, business administration, management, skills for life, computing and agriculture as well as recognising the company as having achieved excellence in food and drink manufacturing.
Poultec's training director, Neale McArdle, said he was proud of the organisation's achievement: "Our team works hard to make sure that our training is high quality, targeted and effective.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
"Our status as a TQS certificated provider is a fantastic achievement, recognises that hard work and reinforces our commitment to businesses in the east."