Swashbuckling family theatre set for Norfolk return
- Credit: Nic Skerten photography.
Live family theatre is returning to a Norfolk estate this summer.
The classic swashbuckling adventure Treasure Island will be returning to land when Strange Fascination Theatre sails into Raynham estate’s five-acre Walled Garden on Saturday, August 7.
The day will have two performances at 11am and 2.30pm, where the whole family can join Long John Silver, Jem Lass, and a whole bevvy of dastardly pirates on an adventure.
Abbie Panks, head of events and marketing at Raynham said: “Treasure Island is an adventure like no other, and perfect for children and adults alike.
“Our Walled Garden makes for the perfect backdrop for this retelling of a classic which has fired the imaginations of generations for years.”
You may also want to watch:
Children (under 16) tickets are £8, adults £12 and a family pass of two adults and two children is available for £36.
Bookings can be made via raynham.co.uk/theatre-at-raynham, picnics and dressing up encouraged!
- 1 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 2 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 3 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 4 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
- 5 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 8 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 9 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 10 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic