Two vehicle crash in Dereham
Emma KnightsA woman in her 40s was taken to hospital following a crash in Dereham today. Two vehicles were involved in the collision that happened just before 4.Emma Knights
A woman in her 40s was taken to hospital following a crash in Dereham today.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision that happened just before 4.15pm on Yaxham Road, near Roys.
Two fire crews from Dereham attended and the woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today