Two vehicle crash in Dereham
Emma KnightsA woman in her 40s was taken to hospital following a crash in Dereham today. Two vehicles were involved in the collision that happened just before 4.Emma Knights
A woman in her 40s was taken to hospital following a crash in Dereham today.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision that happened just before 4.15pm on Yaxham Road, near Roys.
Two fire crews from Dereham attended and the woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after being punched and kicked in Dereham assault
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 4 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 5 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 6 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 7 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 10 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted