Variety and colour planned for festival
Something old, something new but definitely nothing blue is what's promised in the programme for the 2010 Dereham Festival.The motto that was adopted from the beginning was 'Something for Everyone!' and the organising committee feel this is something they have achieved.
Something old, something new but definitely nothing blue is what's promised in the programme for the 2010 Dereham Festival.
The motto that was adopted from the beginning was 'Something for Everyone!' and the organising committee feel this is something they have achieved.
It seems that whatever your musical and artistic tastes are there is something in the busy programme to cater for everyone, both young and old alike.
From art exhibitions, concerts, and quizzes to flower festivals, drumming workshops and a beer festival the programme is full of variety and colour.
You may also want to watch:
Additions to the programme this year includes a Uber-Arts event day for children (May 16), Music in the Market Place (May 22), a jazz picnic (May 23) and a variety of workshops (May 29).
Committee chairman Alan West said: 'After the rigours of this year's winter, I'm sure that the Dereham Festival will bring some sunshine into every one's life.'
- 1 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
The box office will be at the Times office at Bond House, High Street, Dereham, NR19 1DZ from May 4.
The festival's website has been launched - www.derehamfestival.org.uk.