Village's Abraham Lincoln links explored
An exhibition looking at the links between Swanton Morley and the 16th American president Abraham Lincoln is open throughout February at the Norfolk & Norwich Millennium Library in Norwich.
An exhibition looking at the links between Swanton Morley and the 16th American president Abraham Lincoln is open throughout this month at the Norfolk & Norwich Millennium Library in Norwich.
Later in the year part of the exhibition is being shown in the Dereham public library between April 4 and 25.
The exhibition, which can be seen in the Colman Cabinet on the 2nd floor of the Norwich library, is being staged as part of the Lincoln Festival by Friends of All Saints' Church, Swanton Morley. The Festival celebrates the bicentenary of the birth of Lincoln on February 12.
The Festival continues until July and includes concerts, talks, tours and a celebration dinner.
You may also want to watch:
More information is available by contacting David Stone on 01362 637592 or email email@example.com
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named