Village's Abraham Lincoln links explored
An exhibition looking at the links between Swanton Morley and the 16th American president Abraham Lincoln is open throughout February at the Norfolk & Norwich Millennium Library in Norwich.
An exhibition looking at the links between Swanton Morley and the 16th American president Abraham Lincoln is open throughout this month at the Norfolk & Norwich Millennium Library in Norwich.
Later in the year part of the exhibition is being shown in the Dereham public library between April 4 and 25.
The exhibition, which can be seen in the Colman Cabinet on the 2nd floor of the Norwich library, is being staged as part of the Lincoln Festival by Friends of All Saints' Church, Swanton Morley. The Festival celebrates the bicentenary of the birth of Lincoln on February 12.
The Festival continues until July and includes concerts, talks, tours and a celebration dinner.
More information is available by contacting David Stone on 01362 637592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 'You've got to diversify' - cafe and gallery owner braves expansion
- 3 A trip to the fair helps Norfolk man remember
- 4 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 9 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
- 10 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon