Vote for your favourite north Norfolk charity
Voting has opened for this year's Natwest Community Force awards where three charities from north Norfolk have the chance to win �6,000.
The Community Force programme was launched in July this year to support good causes in areas served by RBS and Natwest branches.
Some 52 charities have applied for the grant and a public vote will decide which three will receive �6,000 each.
Voting finishes on October 23 and they can be made by visiting www.natwest.com/communityforce
The top three charities also will receive advice and support from Natwest staff.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Ingham, Natwest's chief executive for North Norfolk, said: 'The response to the launch of Community Force has been incredible and it was great to see so many applications received from local charities and good causes. The voting is now open, and it is really important to me to ask the local community who should win these awards.'
- 1 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state