Warning over rogue traders
Police are warning people living in North Elmham, near Dereham, about a possible rogue trader operating in the area this morning.Officers were called just before 8.
Police are warning people living in North Elmham, near Dereham, about a possible rogue trader operating in the area this morning.
Officers were called just before 8.40am to reports of a man selling goods door-to-door in Orchard Close.
The man was asked to show identification but did not produce any.
He was described as white, aged in his 20s or 30s, wearing a brown jumper, dark trousers and carrying a hold-all.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 0845 456 4567.
Anyone experiencing problems with traders, or needing further advice, can call a national consumer helpline, Consumer Direct, on 08454 040506.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47