Readers capture stunning sunrise and sunset pictures
- Credit: Edward Russell
Red sky at night and red sky in morning have guaranteed stunning pictures from our readers.
Across the county people have captured images of amazing sunsets and sunrises over the past couple of days.
The old shepherd’s tales would normally give us an idea of what weather the skies are likely to lead to.
The Met Office is forecasting a mixed bag this weekend.
Saturday will have a bright start in the morning but then expect it to turn breezy with afternoon showers.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will be less windy and will start the day with sunshine. In the afternoon, Norfolk has been forecast to have cloud with rain and light winds.
Temperatures are likely to remain in the late teens over the weekend.
- 1 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 2 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 6 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney