Sunny and dry week ahead with 24C heat to come
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
It might be worth getting the sun tan lotion back out this week with lots of bright and cheerful weather on the way.
Norfolk is set to bask in the glow of the summer sunshine for the next few days as recent unsettled weather predicted to become much calmer.
Wednesday should the the coolest and dullest day of the week, with cloud cover expected for much of it and highs of 19-20C forecast.
Thursday and Friday should be brighter with a very low likelihood of rain on either day, according to forecasters at the Met Office.
The brighter and sunnier weather seems to be reserved for the weekend, with temperatures up to and exceeding 24C on Sunday.
The heat and sunshine come with a warning, though – this newspaper's water safety campaign is encouraging people to enjoy our county's beaches, Broads, rivers and lakes safely.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Lots of smiles and festive cheer seen at town's Christmas light switch on
- 3 Cast your votes in the Times Awards 2021
- 4 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 5 Delays after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 Village pub could reopen as soon as the spring
- 7 'An incredible shock': Norfolk pub named best in Britain
- 8 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 9 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 10 Christmas in full swing as Polar Express delights thousands in sell-out run