Nearly £1,600 raised at spring fayre to help village preschool
- Credit: Archant
Pony rides, candy floss, vintage cars, and traditional party games were the highlights of a spring fayre in Lyng.
Wensum Valley Nursery School held its annual Spring Fayre and Family Fun Day at the weekend.
A spokesperson for the event said: 'What an amazing day we had at our Spring Fayre.
'The weather was glorious and we hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.
'Thank you so much to everyone who came, baked, helped, ran stalls and activities, donated or lent things to us, and to the committee and staff who worked really hard to make this event such a success, and their families who helped.
You may also want to watch:
'We are also very grateful to Lyng School for lending us their field, and especially to whoever arranged the weather for us.'
The event raised nearly £1,600 to go towards the preschool, which is a registered charity.
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 4 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47