Nearly £1,600 raised at spring fayre to help village preschool
- Credit: Archant
Pony rides, candy floss, vintage cars, and traditional party games were the highlights of a spring fayre in Lyng.
Wensum Valley Nursery School held its annual Spring Fayre and Family Fun Day at the weekend.
A spokesperson for the event said: 'What an amazing day we had at our Spring Fayre.
'The weather was glorious and we hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.
'Thank you so much to everyone who came, baked, helped, ran stalls and activities, donated or lent things to us, and to the committee and staff who worked really hard to make this event such a success, and their families who helped.
You may also want to watch:
'We are also very grateful to Lyng School for lending us their field, and especially to whoever arranged the weather for us.'
The event raised nearly £1,600 to go towards the preschool, which is a registered charity.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 5 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis