Nearly £1,600 raised at spring fayre to help village preschool
- Credit: Archant
Pony rides, candy floss, vintage cars, and traditional party games were the highlights of a spring fayre in Lyng.
Wensum Valley Nursery School held its annual Spring Fayre and Family Fun Day at the weekend.
A spokesperson for the event said: 'What an amazing day we had at our Spring Fayre.
'The weather was glorious and we hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.
'Thank you so much to everyone who came, baked, helped, ran stalls and activities, donated or lent things to us, and to the committee and staff who worked really hard to make this event such a success, and their families who helped.
'We are also very grateful to Lyng School for lending us their field, and especially to whoever arranged the weather for us.'
The event raised nearly £1,600 to go towards the preschool, which is a registered charity.
- 1 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 'You've got to diversify' - cafe and gallery owner braves expansion
- 3 A trip to the fair helps Norfolk man remember
- 4 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 9 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
- 10 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon