Why are vandals scratching the word ‘ghost’ in Dereham?
- Credit: Archant
Vandals in Dereham have caused property damage by mysteriously scratching the word 'ghost' onto a car and nightclub sign.
The word was first found scrawled across a car that was parked at Cowper Road car park between midnight on Saturday, November 18 and 2.25pm on Sunday, November 19.
It was then seen again, this time misspelt as 'gohst', scratched into the sign for Dereham's Metro nightclub.
The acts of vandalism are among a number of recent incidents in Dereham, which have also included Unicorn Computers on the High Street having one of their windows cracked with a rock in the early hours of November 19.
Anyone who may have seen suspicious activity in the area around the time of these incidents should contact Dereham Police Station on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
Are you concered about low-level crime in Dereham? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47