Win your mum a Mothering Sunday bouquet
Win a beautiful bouquet of flowers and show your mum just how much you love her on Mother's Day: Sunday, March 18! Two bouquets, each worth �20, must be won in this week's Times competition.
They will be made up by Maria Barber, part-owner of Daisy's florist, a new enterprise based at Glencoe Court, near the entrance to the Cherry Tree Car Park in Dereham.
The mobile floristry business was set up at the beginning of February, just before St Valentine's Day.
And Maria, 42, puts together flowers for weddings, proms, other celebrations and funerals.
The mother-of-two lives in Dereham and trained as a florist 26 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
She has spent 25 of those years working for a floristry business in Norwich, where she became a manager.
But, in time, Maria decided to start out on her own.
- 1 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 5 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
She said: 'Business is steady, and the passing trade is good.
'The business community in Dereham is ever so friendly.'
Maria describes her flower arrangements as 'seasonal with a contemporary twist'. And she gets a real buzz from making up displays for all her customers.
Daisy's is open from 9am until 5pm from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Maria will also travel to customers' homes across the area to discuss their arrangements.
For more information about her service, ring 0800 140 4658, visit www.daisys-norfolk.co.uk or email email@example.com
Our two lucky competition winners will be able to pick the colours that will feature in their bouquets, which will be delivered to the recipients on Mothering Sunday.
For your chance of winning, just answer this question:
QHow does Maria describe her flower arrangements?
Pop your answer on a postcard or the back of an envelope, add your name, address and a contact telephone number, and send your entry to: Times Mother's Day Competition, Dereham and Fakenham Times, Bond House, High Street, Dereham, NR19 1DZ, to arrive by the closing date of Thursday, March 8. The winners will be drawn from the correct answers received, and normal Archant competition rules apply.