Firefighters help woman from car following collision
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were pressed into action after a mid-morning crash.
Police, the ambulance service and two fire crews - from Dereham and Earlham - were called at around 9.10am this morning following reports of a collision on the B1135 Yaxham Road in Dereham.
A single vehicle was involved and officers from Norfolk Constabulary temporarily closed the road while fire crews assisted a woman from her car.
She subsequently received medical attention and the road was reopened, while the vehicle was in the process of being removed later this morning.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service added: "We were called at 9.15am with reports of a collision in Yaxham Road, Dereham.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent one ambulance, however no-one required transport to hospital."
- 1 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 2 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 3 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 4 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 5 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 9 Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- 10 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique