Firefighters help woman from car following collision
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were pressed into action after a mid-morning crash.
Police, the ambulance service and two fire crews - from Dereham and Earlham - were called at around 9.10am this morning following reports of a collision on the B1135 Yaxham Road in Dereham.
A single vehicle was involved and officers from Norfolk Constabulary temporarily closed the road while fire crews assisted a woman from her car.
She subsequently received medical attention and the road was reopened, while the vehicle was in the process of being removed later this morning.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service added: "We were called at 9.15am with reports of a collision in Yaxham Road, Dereham.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent one ambulance, however no-one required transport to hospital."
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000