Aldiss Park Bowls Club celebrate a season of success
For their annual end of season presentation dinner, Aldiss Park Bowls Club were 'at home' in the welcoming atmosphere of Dereham Town Football Club.
The dinner was attended by 75 members and friends, and invited guests George Hunter, Norfolk County EBA President, and his wife Linda.
Club chairman Peter Hart congratulated members on their achievements, which included a league championship, a cup runners-up, and four second place league positions.
The presentation of trophies, awarded for success in club competitions, was made by George Hunter.
n Trophy winners
You may also want to watch:
Mens Singles: David Hicks, Colin Hulm
Ladies Singles: Bridget Horne, Brenda Shorter
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 3 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 6 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 The Flying Scotsman arrives in Dereham
- 9 Dereham garage sale arranged to raise money for cancer charity
- 10 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history
Mens Pairs: Terry Cator, Brian Wilcock; Richard Barr, David Hicks
Ladies Pairs: Lydsay Cator, Ann Henman; Anita Smith, Sylvia Thomas
Mixed Pairs: Anita Smith, Mick Tilney; Jean Richardson, Bill Parfitt
Triples: Tony Bowman, Peter Hart, Peter Henman; Anita Smith, Richard Barr, John Knights
Final Drive Competition: Ladies: Jean Richardson. Mens: George Thomas