Aldiss Park Bowls Club’s ladies enjoying plenty of success
- Credit: James Bass
It has been an excellent past two weeks for the Aldiss Park Bowls Club's ladies team.
They are currently top of the Breckland Ladies League while there have been some impresssive performances from club members in the ladies' county competitions.
Evie Scott is into the final of the Under-25 Pairs while Lyndsay Cator and Irene Lambert and Sylvia Thomas and Jean Richardson are into the quarter-finals of the Unbadged Pairs.
Lynn West and Bernadette Scott are into the quarter-finals of the Unbadged Singles and Anita Smith and Sylvia Thomas have reached the same stage of the Two Wood Singles.
Meanwhile Lyndsay Cator, Irene Lambert and Anita Smith are into the semi-finals of the County Triples.
You may also want to watch:
All will now be hoping to make further progress.
Congratulations are due to Irene Lambert and Lyndsay Cator. Each have enough points now to qualify for their county badge.
- 1 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 2 Children's home plans includes emergency housing in converted barn
- 3 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 8 Council increases street cleaning after duck poo complaints
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots