Aldiss Park Bowls Club’s ladies enjoying plenty of success
- Credit: James Bass
It has been an excellent past two weeks for the Aldiss Park Bowls Club's ladies team.
They are currently top of the Breckland Ladies League while there have been some impresssive performances from club members in the ladies' county competitions.
Evie Scott is into the final of the Under-25 Pairs while Lyndsay Cator and Irene Lambert and Sylvia Thomas and Jean Richardson are into the quarter-finals of the Unbadged Pairs.
Lynn West and Bernadette Scott are into the quarter-finals of the Unbadged Singles and Anita Smith and Sylvia Thomas have reached the same stage of the Two Wood Singles.
Meanwhile Lyndsay Cator, Irene Lambert and Anita Smith are into the semi-finals of the County Triples.
You may also want to watch:
All will now be hoping to make further progress.
Congratulations are due to Irene Lambert and Lyndsay Cator. Each have enough points now to qualify for their county badge.
- 1 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 5 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 6 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 7 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 8 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 9 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 10 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences