Football: Barnes Print Central & South Norfolk League round-up
- Credit: Archant
There were only two matches in Division One of the Barnes Print Central & South Norfolk League.
Hethersett Athletic won by the only goal of the game at Attleborough Town A to move up to fourth while Sporle beat North Elmham 2-1 to move off the bottom.
In Division Two Briston beat Hockering 5-2 to move up to second place. At the other end of the table Tacolneston Reserves recorded their first league win of the season with a 2-0 success at Yaxham.
The Division Three East leaders Redgrave Rangers maintained their 100 percent record with a 4-2 home win over Bowthorpe Rovers and are now 11 points clear at the top of the table.
Home Care United staged a second hand revival to beat Wensum Albion 3-1 and Morley Village Reserves beat Bar 33 Reserves by the odd goal of three.
You may also want to watch:
Hingham Athletic Reserves stay third in Division Three West after beating Yaxham Reserves 7-1 while Narborough Reserves won 3-0 at Colkirk.
In Group A of the Co-Dunkall Junior League Cup, Dereham Taverners beat Morley Village 6-3 to clinch their place in the semi-finals.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
Similarly, Longham booked their place from Group B with a 6-1 home win over Rockland United. Hethersett Athletic OB topped Group C with a 4-1 win over Watton United Reserves who will probably take the last place as best runners-up.
In Group A of the Woodbridge Engineering Primary League Cup, Bar 33 beat Mundford Exiles 5-1 to go joint top of the Group table with Bridgham United who were 6-0 home winners over Rockland United Reserves. Tacolneston Reserves are also on six points.
In Group B, Dussindale Rovers Reserves beat Castle Acre Swifts Reserves 3-2 while Dereham Taverners Reserves won 3-1 at UEA A.
In the Shoe Trades Cup, Hockering Reserves and Necton Reserves drew 3-3, Tugas United won 7-2 at Taverham, Longham Reserves won 3-1 at AFC Weeting and Gressenhall beat Bacton 5-2.
Fakenham Reserves' promotion bid in Anglian Combination Division Two suffered a setback when they were beaten 1-0 at home by East Harling. The Ghosts' second string are in action at Clipbush Park again this Friday evening (7.30pm) when they entertain Runton United in the quarter-finals of the Norfolk Junior Cup.