Football: Barnes Print Central & South Norfolk League round-up
- Credit: Archant
There were only two matches in Division One of the Barnes Print Central & South Norfolk League.
Hethersett Athletic won by the only goal of the game at Attleborough Town A to move up to fourth while Sporle beat North Elmham 2-1 to move off the bottom.
In Division Two Briston beat Hockering 5-2 to move up to second place. At the other end of the table Tacolneston Reserves recorded their first league win of the season with a 2-0 success at Yaxham.
The Division Three East leaders Redgrave Rangers maintained their 100 percent record with a 4-2 home win over Bowthorpe Rovers and are now 11 points clear at the top of the table.
Home Care United staged a second hand revival to beat Wensum Albion 3-1 and Morley Village Reserves beat Bar 33 Reserves by the odd goal of three.
You may also want to watch:
Hingham Athletic Reserves stay third in Division Three West after beating Yaxham Reserves 7-1 while Narborough Reserves won 3-0 at Colkirk.
In Group A of the Co-Dunkall Junior League Cup, Dereham Taverners beat Morley Village 6-3 to clinch their place in the semi-finals.
- 1 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 2 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 3 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 4 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 5 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 9 Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- 10 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique
Similarly, Longham booked their place from Group B with a 6-1 home win over Rockland United. Hethersett Athletic OB topped Group C with a 4-1 win over Watton United Reserves who will probably take the last place as best runners-up.
In Group A of the Woodbridge Engineering Primary League Cup, Bar 33 beat Mundford Exiles 5-1 to go joint top of the Group table with Bridgham United who were 6-0 home winners over Rockland United Reserves. Tacolneston Reserves are also on six points.
In Group B, Dussindale Rovers Reserves beat Castle Acre Swifts Reserves 3-2 while Dereham Taverners Reserves won 3-1 at UEA A.
In the Shoe Trades Cup, Hockering Reserves and Necton Reserves drew 3-3, Tugas United won 7-2 at Taverham, Longham Reserves won 3-1 at AFC Weeting and Gressenhall beat Bacton 5-2.
Fakenham Reserves' promotion bid in Anglian Combination Division Two suffered a setback when they were beaten 1-0 at home by East Harling. The Ghosts' second string are in action at Clipbush Park again this Friday evening (7.30pm) when they entertain Runton United in the quarter-finals of the Norfolk Junior Cup.