Bowlers at Gressenhall looking forward to the new season
- Credit: James Bass
The onset of spring means the new outdoor season is fast approaching and Gressenhall Bowls Club are holding their open day on Sunday, April 23 commencing at 2pm.
Prospective members, old and new are welcome to come along and give the sport a try in the friendly, pleasant surroundings of the green in Bittering Street.
Gressenhall have entered three competitions this season, namely the Dereham, Mid-Norfolk and Whissonsett Leagues.
The season starts on Monday, May 1 with a fixture against Dereham's Aldiss Park.
Once again, the club require additional members to ensure that the future of the club remains bright. Players of all ages and abilities would be welcome.
If you would like to join the club, show your interest by contacting one of the following. secretary Mark Codman on 01362 421082 or chairman Frank Haverson 01362 860370.
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 5 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 6 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 7 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 8 Father accused of baby's murder claimed she had hit her head in car
- 9 Scores in Norfolk caught up in DVLA driving licence delays
- 10 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures