Bowlers at Gressenhall looking forward to the new season
- Credit: James Bass
The onset of spring means the new outdoor season is fast approaching and Gressenhall Bowls Club are holding their open day on Sunday, April 23 commencing at 2pm.
Prospective members, old and new are welcome to come along and give the sport a try in the friendly, pleasant surroundings of the green in Bittering Street.
Gressenhall have entered three competitions this season, namely the Dereham, Mid-Norfolk and Whissonsett Leagues.
The season starts on Monday, May 1 with a fixture against Dereham's Aldiss Park.
Once again, the club require additional members to ensure that the future of the club remains bright. Players of all ages and abilities would be welcome.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to join the club, show your interest by contacting one of the following. secretary Mark Codman on 01362 421082 or chairman Frank Haverson 01362 860370.
- 1 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 2 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 3 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 4 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 5 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 6 Three marathons in three weekends - Dereham runner's amazing charity effort
- 7 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 8 Enhanced play area unveiled following £23,000 revamp
- 9 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 10 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages