Bradenham Cricket Club hold annual clean-up event
Bradenham held their annual NatWest CricketForce event over the weekend.
The event gives members, supporters and friends of the club the chance to get everything into ship-shape fashion ready for the new season. There was a good turn out over both Saturday and Sunday mornings with about 20 people giving up their time to pitch in with brooms, cleaners and paint brushes.
The club have plans to replace the old wooden pavilion with a new purpose built structure over the next couple of years and chairman Tim Evans said: 'The CricketForce event always gives us an excuse to get together pre-season, have fun and work on the pavilion. I'm hoping however that any new building will be a little easier to spruce up each spring!'
Bradenham's junior registration night will be held on Friday, April 13, from 6pm at the pavilion.
Boys and girls of all ages will be welcome.
Bradenham is a Norfolk Cricket Board 'Focus' club and is also Clubmark accredited, which means that it provides a safe, well managed environment where the needs of junior players are recognised and supported. This is a national award issued by the ECB and provides assurance to both children and parents that they are in good hands.
Training this year for juniors will again be held on Thursday evenings and will commence on Thursday, April 26 at 6.15pm.
- 1 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 2 Dereham barbershop named as one of UK's top 20
- 3 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 6 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 9 Heritage railway plans running days to celebrate Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
For more information about the club contact Tim Evans on 07717 477453.