Bradenham Cricket Club hold annual clean-up event
Bradenham held their annual NatWest CricketForce event over the weekend.
The event gives members, supporters and friends of the club the chance to get everything into ship-shape fashion ready for the new season. There was a good turn out over both Saturday and Sunday mornings with about 20 people giving up their time to pitch in with brooms, cleaners and paint brushes.
The club have plans to replace the old wooden pavilion with a new purpose built structure over the next couple of years and chairman Tim Evans said: 'The CricketForce event always gives us an excuse to get together pre-season, have fun and work on the pavilion. I'm hoping however that any new building will be a little easier to spruce up each spring!'
Bradenham's junior registration night will be held on Friday, April 13, from 6pm at the pavilion.
Boys and girls of all ages will be welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham is a Norfolk Cricket Board 'Focus' club and is also Clubmark accredited, which means that it provides a safe, well managed environment where the needs of junior players are recognised and supported. This is a national award issued by the ECB and provides assurance to both children and parents that they are in good hands.
Training this year for juniors will again be held on Thursday evenings and will commence on Thursday, April 26 at 6.15pm.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 5 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 6 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
For more information about the club contact Tim Evans on 07717 477453.