Bradenham Cricket Club hold annual clean-up event
Bradenham held their annual NatWest CricketForce event over the weekend.
The event gives members, supporters and friends of the club the chance to get everything into ship-shape fashion ready for the new season. There was a good turn out over both Saturday and Sunday mornings with about 20 people giving up their time to pitch in with brooms, cleaners and paint brushes.
The club have plans to replace the old wooden pavilion with a new purpose built structure over the next couple of years and chairman Tim Evans said: 'The CricketForce event always gives us an excuse to get together pre-season, have fun and work on the pavilion. I'm hoping however that any new building will be a little easier to spruce up each spring!'
Bradenham's junior registration night will be held on Friday, April 13, from 6pm at the pavilion.
Boys and girls of all ages will be welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham is a Norfolk Cricket Board 'Focus' club and is also Clubmark accredited, which means that it provides a safe, well managed environment where the needs of junior players are recognised and supported. This is a national award issued by the ECB and provides assurance to both children and parents that they are in good hands.
Training this year for juniors will again be held on Thursday evenings and will commence on Thursday, April 26 at 6.15pm.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
For more information about the club contact Tim Evans on 07717 477453.