Bradenham end a record
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine.
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.
Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine. Patrick Dewing (49) top scored in the Bradenham reply as they reached 210 for eight in a close finish.
Mattishall took over bottom spot from Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers, who picked up a potentially crucial eight-wicket win at their fellow strugglers.
Craig Beedon fired 102no for Wanderers.
In Division two, Dereham moved up to second after beating morning leaders Beccles by 56 runs.
Duncan Hewitt (45) was Dereham's leading scorer, while Gary Starling (three for 35) was their best bowler.
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Landmark nature project aims to rejuvenate river valley wildlife
- 6 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 7 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 8 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
In the Norfolk League, Hardingham wrecked Aldborough's perfect start to the season with a seven-wicket victory in Division One.
Architcets of aldborough's downfall were Barney Goodrum (45) and Oli Howes ,17, who scored his maiden league century. they shared in a second-wicket stand of 151.
Shipdham (214-5) took eight points from their match with Caister (215-6 for 23 pts).