Bradenham end a record
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine.
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.
Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine. Patrick Dewing (49) top scored in the Bradenham reply as they reached 210 for eight in a close finish.
Mattishall took over bottom spot from Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers, who picked up a potentially crucial eight-wicket win at their fellow strugglers.
Craig Beedon fired 102no for Wanderers.
You may also want to watch:
In Division two, Dereham moved up to second after beating morning leaders Beccles by 56 runs.
Duncan Hewitt (45) was Dereham's leading scorer, while Gary Starling (three for 35) was their best bowler.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
In the Norfolk League, Hardingham wrecked Aldborough's perfect start to the season with a seven-wicket victory in Division One.
Architcets of aldborough's downfall were Barney Goodrum (45) and Oli Howes ,17, who scored his maiden league century. they shared in a second-wicket stand of 151.
Shipdham (214-5) took eight points from their match with Caister (215-6 for 23 pts).