Bradenham end a record
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine.
In the Norfolk Alliance, Bradenham ended Old Buckenham's 100 per cent Division One record with a tense winning draw at Bradenham.
Bucks' skipper Terry Perry hit 89no to lead his side to 216 for nine. Patrick Dewing (49) top scored in the Bradenham reply as they reached 210 for eight in a close finish.
Mattishall took over bottom spot from Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers, who picked up a potentially crucial eight-wicket win at their fellow strugglers.
Craig Beedon fired 102no for Wanderers.
You may also want to watch:
In Division two, Dereham moved up to second after beating morning leaders Beccles by 56 runs.
Duncan Hewitt (45) was Dereham's leading scorer, while Gary Starling (three for 35) was their best bowler.
- 1 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 2 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 5 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 6 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 7 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 8 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 9 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
In the Norfolk League, Hardingham wrecked Aldborough's perfect start to the season with a seven-wicket victory in Division One.
Architcets of aldborough's downfall were Barney Goodrum (45) and Oli Howes ,17, who scored his maiden league century. they shared in a second-wicket stand of 151.
Shipdham (214-5) took eight points from their match with Caister (215-6 for 23 pts).