Brisley school at Carrow Road
Primary school Brisley CEVA were invited to play at Carrow Road before Norwich City entertained Brentford. Brisley romped home to a convincing 5-0 victory against a very sporting Blakeney CE VA.
Primary school Brisley CEVA were invited to play at Carrow Road before Norwich City entertained Brentford.
Brisley romped home to a convincing 5-0 victory against a very sporting Blakeney CE VA.
This is the second time the school had been invited in the past couple of years and the day will be remembered for a long time by the children, parents and their travelling supporters.
A memorable day was rounded off by the Canaries recording another fine home win. The children were full of the wow experience when they arrived at school on the following Monday and high-fived one another and repeated
You may also want to watch:
'well dones' could be heard in corridors.
Some members of the team were thrilled to view themselves on iPlayer after the game when the Canaries featured on the BBC's evening round-up, and school governor Steve Plunkett enjoyed being interviewed on the radio programme The Scrimmage when he talked about Norwich City players being good role models in the community.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages