Bulldogs bite back
Bradenham Wanderers 4, Aylsham 0THE Bulldogs got back to winning ways on Saturday after two defeats over the Christmas period.First up for the Anglian Combination Division Three leaders was a 7-1 reverse at home to a Munford outfit which was by far the best side to be played this season.
Bradenham Wanderers 4, Aylsham 0
THE Bulldogs got back to winning ways on Saturday after two defeats over the Christmas period.
First up for the Anglian Combination Division Three leaders was a 7-1 reverse at home to a Munford outfit which was by far the best side to be played this season. Then came a 5-3 defeat at the hands of a strengthened Hempnall Reserves side.
After those defeats the management team reiterated to the players that there was still a lot of football to be played and they did not doubt that Bradenham would be challenging for promotion.
You may also want to watch:
Changes were made to the starting eleven for the Aylsham game, and after a convincing win the players with the shirts should have the confidence to push on with some important games coming up.
After Craig Foster had given the home side a 1-0 half-time lead the result was never in doubt. In a stout second-half performance the scoreline extended with three well-taken goals, with the pick a 25-yard effort from Boyce Eves.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 8 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 9 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
This week the side travels to Acle Reserves for a Junior Cup quarter-final tie. Kick-off is at 1.45pm, players to meet at Dereham Fire Station at 12.