Dereham Runners on the pace
DEREHAM Runners have been busy.In the Valentine's Day 10k their first Runner home, Paul Harrison, was 55th in 43:51, followed by John Richardson (126th, 52:17), Mike Jewiss (129th, 52:23) and Matt Plunkett (150th, 54:45).
DEREHAM Runners have been busy.
In the Valentine's Day 10k their first Runner home, Paul Harrison, was 55th in 43:51, followed by John Richardson (126th, 52:17), Mike Jewiss (129th, 52:23) and Matt Plunkett (150th, 54:45).
Matt arrived late and despite giving the whole field a 10-minute start, he overtook the last 68 runners of a total of 218 finishers.
It was also the fifth round of the Ryston XC Championship 9k race, with Andy Norton (40:47), and Anthony Barstard (41:44) both coming seventh in their respective classes.
You may also want to watch:
In the ladies' class, Anita Cullen (50:54) was the first Dereham Runner home, followed by Hazel Cason in 58:16.
Neville Knights entered the Stamford 30k, which attracts many good club runners who use it as a build-up to a spring marathon.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
In cold dry conditions, he was placed 160th in a time of 139:18.