Dereham sign Fakenham striker Ashley Jarvis as new squad begins to take shape
Fakenham striker Ashley Jarvis is the latest addition as Dereham Town's squad for next season continues to take shape.
Defender Jake Anema and midfielders Vadim Costandachi and Ryan Crisp have all committed their futures with this week, as Neal Simmons succeeds Matt Henman as manager.
Former Fakenham boss Wayne Anderson will assist Simmons and Jarvis has joined him at Aldiss Park, having scored 21 goals in 35 games for the Ghosts last season.
That follows on from the weekend signing of experienced Ryman League defender Stephen Taylor, who was last with Wroxham, but long-serving midfielder Adam Smith is set to leave.
The former Norwich City trainee has been with the Magpies for nine seasons but could not commit to travelling due to his family commitments.
You may also want to watch:
Dereham finished 18th in Ryman Division One North last season.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000