Dereham Town A keep pace with leaders
Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk League
DEREHAM Town A maintained their challenge at the top of Division One with a 3-1 win at Gressenhall.
Dereham are on the same number of points as Morley Village who ran out 2-1 winners at Shipdham. Defending champions Bridgham United were thrashed 10-3 at Swaffham Town A.
Sporle are back on top of Division Two by virtue of more goals scored after their 5-1 home win against Gressenhall Reserves. The next three teams were all engaged in the Primary League Cup and Necton, in fifth place, surrendered a 3-1 lead to go down 5-3 to Saham Toney Reserves. Nostro are up to sixth after their 6-2 home win over Breckland Wanderers. West End moved above Cockers after beating them 8-4.
The top two met in Division Three and Scarning United came out on top, beating Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves 3-2 to go back to the top spot. Bawdeswell are up to second after beating Stoke Ferry 2-1, Rampant Horse are up to fourth following their 3-1 win at Splitz United and Marham Wanderers move above Mattishall A into fifth place after beating them 3-2.
You may also want to watch:
Wendling won 5-2 at Great Cressingham, Rockland United Reserves deprived Narborough Reserves of their first win, edging them out 5-4 and Tugas United inflicted a 5-1 home defeat on Hingham Athletic Reserves.
Watton United A are the new leaders in Division Four after beating Castle Acre Swifts Reserves 6-0 while former leaders Yaxham Reserves were without a game and slip to second on goal difference. Litcham move above North Elmham Reserves into third after beating them 4-1 and Shropham United Reserves remain fifth after their 2-1 home win over Tacolneston Reserves.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
Walsingham United went down to a 1-0 home defeat at the hands of Beetley United. Methwold Rovers Reserves won 3-1 at Dereham Cockers United while Weasenham Wanderers netted five without reply against Shipdham Reserves.
The final of the Chequered Flag Primary League Cup will be between the holders Castle Acre Swifts and Yaxham. Castle Acre Swifts were 6-1 winners against North Elmham, while Yaxham beat Thurton & Ashby 4-2.