Elmham hit five
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe week's wintry weather was the real winner on Saturday with only six matches surviving the frosty or waterlogged grounds.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The week's wintry weather was the real winner on Saturday with only six matches surviving the frosty or waterlogged grounds. There was just one match in Division One and North Elmham proved too strong for Bridgham United, winning 5-3 and moving up to third as a result.
Bawdeswell moved back to the top of Division Three with a 4-1 win at nearby Foulsham Reserves.
In Division Four, Breckland Wanderers recorded their first league win with an 8-4 home victory over Splitz United after being 2-0 down at one stage. In the other match played, Fakenham Town A won 6-3 at Thurton and Ashby to move up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
Two matches were played in the second round of the Ambulance Cup. Bradenham Wanderers Reserves had a convincing 9-1 win over Hindolveston and West End beat Great Cressingham 2-0.
- 1 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 2 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 3 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 4 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 5 Three marathons in three weekends - Dereham runner's amazing charity effort
- 6 Enhanced play area unveiled following £23,000 revamp
- 7 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 8 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 9 Dereham Golf Club full of pride after juniors represent Norfolk
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours