End-of-season shake-up well under way at Ryman League North Dereham Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
Boss Matt Henman is continuing his preparations as Dereham Town's squad continues to take shape ahead of next season.
The Magpies have been busy this summer with Ryan Hawkins' departure helping to pave the way for the introductions of Ryan Crisp, Dawid Radomski and Dion Frary. But Henman has also been deciding the future of a host of other players as he gears up for a third Ryman North campaign.
A club statement said: 'The club is happy to announce that Sam Borrer, Matt Howard and Lewis Sturman have re-signed for the 2015/16 season.'
The same news applied for Aaron Kay, Harry Barker, Olly Willis, Andy Wilton, Dan Morphew and Luke Tuttle. But this summer has proved to be the end of the road for some of their team-mates.
The statement continued: 'After seven years of excellent service Adam Smith has decided to move on. We thank him and wish him well for the future.'
You may also want to watch:
Liam Wales, Kyle Downes and Ross Bailey are also departing Aldiss Park.
- 1 Man in court charged with murder of his wife
- 2 Youths scale roof in Norfolk town centre
- 3 Your Say - The best places to eat and drink in Dereham
- 4 Restoration work begins on 500-year-old cottage
- 5 'She was so warm' - Daughter's tribute to town's oldest resident
- 6 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 7 Man appears in court over murder of woman, 37
- 8 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working