End-of-season shake-up well under way at Ryman League North Dereham Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
Boss Matt Henman is continuing his preparations as Dereham Town's squad continues to take shape ahead of next season.
The Magpies have been busy this summer with Ryan Hawkins' departure helping to pave the way for the introductions of Ryan Crisp, Dawid Radomski and Dion Frary. But Henman has also been deciding the future of a host of other players as he gears up for a third Ryman North campaign.
A club statement said: 'The club is happy to announce that Sam Borrer, Matt Howard and Lewis Sturman have re-signed for the 2015/16 season.'
The same news applied for Aaron Kay, Harry Barker, Olly Willis, Andy Wilton, Dan Morphew and Luke Tuttle. But this summer has proved to be the end of the road for some of their team-mates.
The statement continued: 'After seven years of excellent service Adam Smith has decided to move on. We thank him and wish him well for the future.'
You may also want to watch:
Liam Wales, Kyle Downes and Ross Bailey are also departing Aldiss Park.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named