Fakenham Darts League trophies presented
THE Fakenham and District Darts League finals night was held at Fakenham Press Social Club, trophies presented by league chairperson J Williamson.Honours - Division One winners Press B, runners-up Maltings; Division Two winners Horny Pony, runners-up Hempton Bell.
THE Fakenham and District Darts League finals night was held at Fakenham Press Social Club, trophies presented by league chairperson J Williamson.
Honours - Division One winners Press B, runners-up Maltings; Division Two winners Horny Pony, runners-up Hempton Bell.
Division One knock-out winners Conservative Club, runners-up Maltings; Division Two Knock Out winners Horny Pony, runners-up Melton Club'
President's Cup winners Wells Club A, runners-up Wine Monsters; Charity Challenge Cup winners Hempton Bell, runners-up Press B.
Best performance Division One, L Dowdy (Conservative Club), best performance Division Two, J Warnes (Horny Pony) and S Bunkle (Horny Pony). Highest kill Division One, E Playford (Maltings) 110, highest kill Division Two, D Zappia (Wine Monsters) 128.
Glenyse Howes Memorial Cup winner Carol Robb (Press B), runner-up, J Walden (Horny Pony); Anne Callaby Doubles winners A Heyburn and L Hawes (Maltings), runners-up J Williamson and J Robb.
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 7 Norfolk Tory MP calls for 'serious changes' following Sue Gray report
- 8 Landmark nature project aims to rejuvenate river valley wildlife
- 9 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 10 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
Captains' Cup winner D Saint (Conservative Club), runner-up C Ryder (Horny Pony).
Competitions on night, Singles winner, L Dowdy (Conservative Club), runner-up W Marsh (Wells Club B), Doubles winners Carol and Chris Robb (Press B), runners-up D Zappia and J Toon; Triples winners Wells Club A, runners-up Conservative Club.
The Blind Doubles in aid of GOSH raised �120, the winners were J Robb and L Hawes, runners-up Chris Robb and V Chapman.
Thursday, April 15 is the annual meeting for the Fakenham and District Summer League, 8.30pm at Press Club.
Thursday April 22 sees the Open Ladies' Singles competition in aid of Cancer Research UK, Press Club, 8.30pm start, �2 entry.