Fakenham Darts League trophies presented
THE Fakenham and District Darts League finals night was held at Fakenham Press Social Club, trophies presented by league chairperson J Williamson.Honours - Division One winners Press B, runners-up Maltings; Division Two winners Horny Pony, runners-up Hempton Bell.
THE Fakenham and District Darts League finals night was held at Fakenham Press Social Club, trophies presented by league chairperson J Williamson.
Honours - Division One winners Press B, runners-up Maltings; Division Two winners Horny Pony, runners-up Hempton Bell.
Division One knock-out winners Conservative Club, runners-up Maltings; Division Two Knock Out winners Horny Pony, runners-up Melton Club'
President's Cup winners Wells Club A, runners-up Wine Monsters; Charity Challenge Cup winners Hempton Bell, runners-up Press B.
You may also want to watch:
Best performance Division One, L Dowdy (Conservative Club), best performance Division Two, J Warnes (Horny Pony) and S Bunkle (Horny Pony). Highest kill Division One, E Playford (Maltings) 110, highest kill Division Two, D Zappia (Wine Monsters) 128.
Glenyse Howes Memorial Cup winner Carol Robb (Press B), runner-up, J Walden (Horny Pony); Anne Callaby Doubles winners A Heyburn and L Hawes (Maltings), runners-up J Williamson and J Robb.
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 8 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 9 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
Captains' Cup winner D Saint (Conservative Club), runner-up C Ryder (Horny Pony).
Competitions on night, Singles winner, L Dowdy (Conservative Club), runner-up W Marsh (Wells Club B), Doubles winners Carol and Chris Robb (Press B), runners-up D Zappia and J Toon; Triples winners Wells Club A, runners-up Conservative Club.
The Blind Doubles in aid of GOSH raised �120, the winners were J Robb and L Hawes, runners-up Chris Robb and V Chapman.
Thursday, April 15 is the annual meeting for the Fakenham and District Summer League, 8.30pm at Press Club.
Thursday April 22 sees the Open Ladies' Singles competition in aid of Cancer Research UK, Press Club, 8.30pm start, �2 entry.