Ghosts prepare for Norwich City
Fakenham Town were left kicking their heels on Saturday when floodlight problems at Cornard led to their Ridgeons Division One game there being postponed.
The Ghosts now look forward to a run of four home games.
On Saturday, Ipswich Wanderers are the league visitors, followed by Thetford on November 20 and Diss on December 11, with the attractive Norfolk Senior Cup tie with Norwich City at Clipbush Park on Tuesday, November 30, ko 7.45pm.
Prices for this match will be �6, with concessions �3 and under-16s �1 when accompanied by an adult. Admission to seating in the main stand will be �1 extra. Car parking is free.
Tickets will be on sale in advance at Clipbush Park and at Newsklip in Bridge Street, Fakenham. Entry will also be on the gate on the night of the match.
You may also want to watch:
Weekend results left the Ghosts sixth bottom with 13 points from 13 games. Saturday's visitors were sixth with 22 points from 10 games.
This time last season Fakenham had just lost their tenth league game on the trot and had to wait another three games before securing their first points of that campaign.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 5 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 6 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
Fakenham Reserves are sixth in Anglian Combination Division Four after their 6-1 home win over Bungay Reserves.