Ghosts prepare for Norwich City
Fakenham Town were left kicking their heels on Saturday when floodlight problems at Cornard led to their Ridgeons Division One game there being postponed.
The Ghosts now look forward to a run of four home games.
On Saturday, Ipswich Wanderers are the league visitors, followed by Thetford on November 20 and Diss on December 11, with the attractive Norfolk Senior Cup tie with Norwich City at Clipbush Park on Tuesday, November 30, ko 7.45pm.
Prices for this match will be �6, with concessions �3 and under-16s �1 when accompanied by an adult. Admission to seating in the main stand will be �1 extra. Car parking is free.
Tickets will be on sale in advance at Clipbush Park and at Newsklip in Bridge Street, Fakenham. Entry will also be on the gate on the night of the match.
You may also want to watch:
Weekend results left the Ghosts sixth bottom with 13 points from 13 games. Saturday's visitors were sixth with 22 points from 10 games.
This time last season Fakenham had just lost their tenth league game on the trot and had to wait another three games before securing their first points of that campaign.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
Fakenham Reserves are sixth in Anglian Combination Division Four after their 6-1 home win over Bungay Reserves.