Heavy defeat for Bradenham Wanderers
Stalham 4, Bradenham Wdrs 0
Bradenham were heavily beaten at mid-table rivals Stalham in Anglian Combination Division One.
Bradenham started well, moving the ball quickly and testing the Stalham defence. Karl Bush and Chris Miller both had good shots on goal only to see them go wide.
Stalham however began to apply the pressure and took the lead from a corner when Matthew Cross headed into his own net for the only goal of the first half.
Stalham went two up when Bradenham lost the ball on the left and the cross was converted by Stalham's forward who found himself unmarked. In rare Bradenham attacks Bush put a header wide and Craig Foster brought a good save from the keeper.
You may also want to watch:
Stalham continued to dictate the game putting Bradenham's defence under relentless pressure and it was no surprise when they scored two late goals.
MoM: Luke Dagg
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Two new dates announced after Flying Scotsman's Norfolk visit sells out
- 10 Bus cancellations continue in Norfolk amid driver shortage
Bradenham are at home to Brandon on Saturday.