Immy turns on the style to win Dereham Golf Club’s junior event
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Golf Club's junior members played for the Cuddihy Cup and the Silver Medal sponsored by Brian Cuddihy and club member Cindy Tufts.
In spite of the wet weather there were some excellent scores.
The Cuddihy Cup was won by Immy Leeder with a gross 76 playing off a six handicap. The Silver Medal was won by Joe Crane with an excellent net 64 (77-13-64).
Newcomer Sam Devonport, playing in his first Dereham competition, came second (81-17-64) and Hakan Tokbay third (83-18-65).
In the nine holes gross competition Jude Marsden-Mooney took the silver medal prize with Charley Brett runner-up. The five holes competition saw another win for young Arthur Leeder with Will Farrelly taking the runner-up prize.
You may also want to watch:
Dereham is hosting its annual junior open on Friday, August 4 and there are still a handful of spaces. Contact Jane Bizley on 01362 693153 to enter.
- 1 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 6 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'
- 10 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut