James Woodhouse saves a point for 10-man Foulsham
East Harling 3, Foulsham 3
Foulsham travelled to East Harling and came away slightly disappointed with their 3-3 draw in Anglian Combination Division Two.
The game was scoreless at half-time, but East Harling were soon two goals up through defensive lapses by Foulsham.
Ben Darby then reduced the arrears with a fine header from a corner.
East Harling restored their two-goal cushion when defender Danny Robb sliced an intended clearance into his own goal, but again Foulsham came right back into the game with a fine strike by Dayne Mayes.
You may also want to watch:
The final 20 minutes saw Foulsham totally in command and, despite a straight red for midfielder Aaron Dougal for dissent, they pressed forward and got a deserved equaliser from captain James Woodhouse.
n Foulsham Reserves were away at Division Six leaders Horsford United Reserves and made them work hard for their 6-2 victory.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Two new dates announced after Flying Scotsman's Norfolk visit sells out
- 10 Care home reaches final of disability and autism awards
Despite being 3-2 down at half-time, the Foulsham goals coming from Richie Young and a penalty by captain Matty Barwell, the second half was even for the first 15 minutes.
The game turned Horsford's way when Foulsham keeper Elliott Buck brilliantly pushed a goalbound shot onto the post only for the ball to rebound onto his head and into the net.
Foulsham heads dropped at going two down in this way and they conceded a further two goals as they pressed forward and left gaps at the back.