James Woodhouse saves a point for 10-man Foulsham
East Harling 3, Foulsham 3
Foulsham travelled to East Harling and came away slightly disappointed with their 3-3 draw in Anglian Combination Division Two.
The game was scoreless at half-time, but East Harling were soon two goals up through defensive lapses by Foulsham.
Ben Darby then reduced the arrears with a fine header from a corner.
East Harling restored their two-goal cushion when defender Danny Robb sliced an intended clearance into his own goal, but again Foulsham came right back into the game with a fine strike by Dayne Mayes.
The final 20 minutes saw Foulsham totally in command and, despite a straight red for midfielder Aaron Dougal for dissent, they pressed forward and got a deserved equaliser from captain James Woodhouse.
n Foulsham Reserves were away at Division Six leaders Horsford United Reserves and made them work hard for their 6-2 victory.
- 1 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Boris Johnson expected to announce easing of Covid-19 Plan B restrictions
- 6 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 Royal British Legion branch to celebrate 100th anniversary
Despite being 3-2 down at half-time, the Foulsham goals coming from Richie Young and a penalty by captain Matty Barwell, the second half was even for the first 15 minutes.
The game turned Horsford's way when Foulsham keeper Elliott Buck brilliantly pushed a goalbound shot onto the post only for the ball to rebound onto his head and into the net.
Foulsham heads dropped at going two down in this way and they conceded a further two goals as they pressed forward and left gaps at the back.