James Woodhouse saves a point for 10-man Foulsham
East Harling 3, Foulsham 3
Foulsham travelled to East Harling and came away slightly disappointed with their 3-3 draw in Anglian Combination Division Two.
The game was scoreless at half-time, but East Harling were soon two goals up through defensive lapses by Foulsham.
Ben Darby then reduced the arrears with a fine header from a corner.
East Harling restored their two-goal cushion when defender Danny Robb sliced an intended clearance into his own goal, but again Foulsham came right back into the game with a fine strike by Dayne Mayes.
The final 20 minutes saw Foulsham totally in command and, despite a straight red for midfielder Aaron Dougal for dissent, they pressed forward and got a deserved equaliser from captain James Woodhouse.
n Foulsham Reserves were away at Division Six leaders Horsford United Reserves and made them work hard for their 6-2 victory.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 4 Young people transform care home's garden in just four days
- 5 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 6 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 7 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 8 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 9 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 10 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
Despite being 3-2 down at half-time, the Foulsham goals coming from Richie Young and a penalty by captain Matty Barwell, the second half was even for the first 15 minutes.
The game turned Horsford's way when Foulsham keeper Elliott Buck brilliantly pushed a goalbound shot onto the post only for the ball to rebound onto his head and into the net.
Foulsham heads dropped at going two down in this way and they conceded a further two goals as they pressed forward and left gaps at the back.