Leaders keep up the pace
Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk LeagueThetford Athletic stay top of Division One by virtue of a better goal difference after their 2-0 win at Dereham Town A.
Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk League
Thetford Athletic stay top of Division One by virtue of a better goal difference after their 2-0 win at Dereham Town A.
They are on the same number of points as East Harling Reserves who twice had to come from behind to beat bottom team Toftwood Rangers 5-2.
North Elmham are up to third after running up the highest score of the day in a 14-0 demolition of Dereham Posties. Gressenhall beat Shipdham 2-1 and Rockland United and Hingham Athletic took a point each from a 1-1 draw.
Dickleburgh are up to second in Division Two as a result of their 6-3 win at Bunwell, and previously unbeaten Cockers' 4-1 defeat at the hands of Swaffham Town A. Saham Toney Reserves beat Morley Village Reserves 3-1 and Yaxham Reserves secured their first win of the season with a 5-4 home victory over bottom team Necton Reserves.
There was only one match in Division Three and West End ran out 8-2 winners over bottom team Shipdham Reserves.
- 1 Man injured teen with catapult after supermarket row
- 2 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 3 Volunteer exodus puts future of beloved windmill under threat
- 4 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 5 Huge solar farm proposed near Roman site
- 6 Town centre set to welcome vegan street food truck
- 7 What the average UK house price can buy you in Norfolk's towns
- 8 Decision over funding for Queen Mother's Garden revamp delayed
- 9 Father accused of baby murder blamed car seat for bruise
- 10 Revealed: The 20 areas of Norfolk 'regularly at risk of flooding'
In Division Four, Hethersett Athletic retained the only 100 per cent record in the league with an 8-0 home win over Fakenham Town A and lead Hindolveston in second place by five points after Hindolveston's 4-2 win at Splitz United.