Longham hit back to beat Dereham Taverners in league’s match of the day
- Credit: Archant
Longham consolidated their position at the top of Division One of the Barnes Print Central and South Norfolk League, coming from 2-1 down to beat Dereham Taverners 3-2.
Shipdham move above Taverners into third place after their 3-1 win at North Elmham.
Rockland are up to fifth as a result of their 4-2 success over Morley Village while Hethersett Athletic picked up their first points of the season with an only goal of the match win over Hethersett Athletic OB.
The league programme in the lower divisions was much reduced because of the second round of the Norfolk Primary Cup.
Redgrave Rangers made it five wins from five with a 2-0 victory over Hockering Reserves and they continue to head Division Three East. Briston Reserves won 4-0 at Bowthorpe Rovers and move up to second place as a result.
You may also want to watch:
Cockers are the new leaders of Division Three West after beating Yaxham Reserves 4-0.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 8 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end