Magpies name new sponsor
Dereham Town Football Club introduced MKM Building Supplies as their new sponsor before their friendly against Ryman League Bury.
In a competitive match the visitors took a 13th minute lead when Darren Cockley guided home a Lee Smith corner.
Tom Bullard netted a second in the 25th minute from another Smith flag kick.
Andy Cussak powered home a penalty to reduce the deficit at the break.
Both teams made several changes after the break before Craig Nurse headed home Sam Reed's cross to net Bury's third in the 68th minute.
Within minutes substitute Danny Cunningham netted the Suffolk side's fourth.
Sam Borrar concluded the scoring in the 80th minute when his 35-yard free-kick caught out keeper Garnham and it curled over him to make it 4-2.
- 1 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Boris Johnson expected to announce easing of Covid-19 Plan B restrictions
- 6 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 Royal British Legion branch to celebrate 100th anniversary