Mattishall bottom of table
Mattishall's match scheduled at Cromer Town was postponed due to the wet and snowy conditions.But there were two matches that survived the weather in the Premier Division which did not help Mattishall's survival bid.
Mattishall's match scheduled at Cromer Town was postponed due to the wet and snowy conditions.
But there were two matches that survived the weather in the Premier Division which did not help Mattishall's survival bid.
They were relegated to bottom of the pack as Hindringham had a surprise victory at Acle. This was a huge disappointment for the club.
Three matches left to play with pride at stake as it looks as though the relegation places are all but sorted out.
You may also want to watch:
Next match away to North Walsham Town, ko 3pm, meet 1.
Mattishall Reserves were also a victim of the weather conditions as their match at home to CEYMS was postponed one Friday evening.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
This was a week where the reserve team management and the players have to think hard and long about which direction they want to go.
Do players want Division Three football in the Anglian Combination, or do they want to play in Division Four against weaker teams? The decision is now firmly in their hands as they can pull out of the relegation zone with lots of points to be won. These last few weeks are very crucial for the second string.
Next game away to Swaffham Town Reserves, ko 2.30, meet 1.30.