Mattishall share four goals at Stalham
- Credit: Archant
Mattishall had to settle a point in their latest Anglian Combination Premier Division match.
They came away from Stalham Town with a 2-2 draw thanks to goals from Jackson Ramm and Stephan Gilding.
Jack Child got both of the goals for the hosts.
Mattishall are away again on Saturday, with St Andrews providing the opposition (Thorpe Rec, 2pm).
In Division Two Wells Town conceded four at home for the second weekend running as they went down 4-2 to Brandon Town. The Seasiders shared four goals in the first half, with Aaron Myhill and Lewis Stratton on target, but the Suffolk visitors pulled away after the break, with Simon Mann completing a hat-trick.
You may also want to watch:
Now down to 11th in the table with eight points from ten games, Wells are without a game this weekend.
They are next in action at home to leaders Easton on Saturday, November 18.
- 1 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
Wells Reserves, who were inactive last Saturday, welcome Dussindale Rovers to Beach Road this Saturday as their search for a first point of the season continues.
Fakenham Reserves made progress in the Norfolk Junior Cup without kicking a ball after their scheduled hosts Horsford conceded.
The Ghosts' second string are at home to Caister Reserves on Saturday.