Mattishall share four goals at Stalham
- Credit: Archant
Mattishall had to settle a point in their latest Anglian Combination Premier Division match.
They came away from Stalham Town with a 2-2 draw thanks to goals from Jackson Ramm and Stephan Gilding.
Jack Child got both of the goals for the hosts.
Mattishall are away again on Saturday, with St Andrews providing the opposition (Thorpe Rec, 2pm).
In Division Two Wells Town conceded four at home for the second weekend running as they went down 4-2 to Brandon Town. The Seasiders shared four goals in the first half, with Aaron Myhill and Lewis Stratton on target, but the Suffolk visitors pulled away after the break, with Simon Mann completing a hat-trick.
You may also want to watch:
Now down to 11th in the table with eight points from ten games, Wells are without a game this weekend.
They are next in action at home to leaders Easton on Saturday, November 18.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 3 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 10 Two new dates announced after Flying Scotsman's Norfolk visit sells out
Wells Reserves, who were inactive last Saturday, welcome Dussindale Rovers to Beach Road this Saturday as their search for a first point of the season continues.
Fakenham Reserves made progress in the Norfolk Junior Cup without kicking a ball after their scheduled hosts Horsford conceded.
The Ghosts' second string are at home to Caister Reserves on Saturday.