Max goes under 80 to win Dereham junior event
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Golf Club's junior members played for the Steve Jack Trophies.
The competition saw some good scores at all levels. The Steve Jack Salver (best gross) was retained by Max Jacobs with a gross 79 while Joe Crane (gross 82) was second.
The Steve Jack Cup (best net) was won by George Sommerville with a net 66 (92-26-66) while second was Charlotte Chisholm (92-18-74).
There was also a five holes competition which was won by seven-year-old Arthur Leeder. Arthur received a salver and a voucher for a golf lesson. All five-hole players received a golf-related prize.
Eighteen-hole winners and runners-up received pro shop vouchers which were presented by Sheila Brightwell.
You may also want to watch:
Past Ladies' President Sheila presented the Winter Tournament trophy to Charlotte Chisholm. Charlotte and Hakan Tokbay were the two divisional winners with Charlotte winning the play-off.
- 1 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 4 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 7 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'
- 10 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid