Mean spell by Beetley bowler
BEETLEY visited Heacham in match reduced to 40 overs a side and bowled tightly with the only resistance coming from I Rix (24). All the bowlers contributed with James Perkins coming up with the exceptional figures of 10-9-3-4.
BEETLEY visited Heacham in match reduced to 40 overs a side and bowled tightly with the only resistance coming from I Rix (24).
All the bowlers contributed with James Perkins coming up with the exceptional figures of 10-9-3-4. Of his 60 deliveries, 59 were dot balls, the one ball to yield runs going for four.
Paul Taylor took two wickets off the last two balls to set himself up for a hat trick in his next spell.
It was generally cloudy and overcast while Heacham batted but the sun came out for the Beetley innings. Opening pair Keith Daykin (10) and Simon Densham (13) took the score to 24 before both departed quickly.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Calvert (18) was then trapped lbw by K Miller for his third wicket, taking the score to 49-4.
Gary Hichliffe (8) took the score to 61 before David Taylor (9 not out) and Chris Densham (12) took the score to 87 before Paul Taylor Joined his son at the wicket to hit the ball to the boundary for the winning runs.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens