North Elmham beat Dereham A
Crown fire Central & South Norfolk LeagueThere are new leaders in Division One after Saham Toney lost their 100pc record, suffering a 2-0 defeat to bottom club Hingham Athletic.
Crown fire Central & South Norfolk League
There are new leaders in Division One after Saham Toney lost their 100pc record, suffering a 2-0 defeat to bottom club Hingham Athletic.
East Harling Reserves took full advantage to move top with a 6-0 local derby win at Bridgham United.
North Elmham stay third after beating Dereham Town A 3-1 and Thetford Athletic are up to fourth after their 4-0 home win over Rockland United.
You may also want to watch:
Mulbarton Wanderers moved above Dereham Posties into fifth by beating them 4-1 and Gressenhall enjoyed a 4-3 home win over Yaxham after being 3-0 down at half-time.
Attleborough Town A are up to second place in Division Two after an 8-5 home win over Bunwell and Dickleburgh climb to fourth after winning 5-1 at Hingham Athletic Reserves.
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 3 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 4 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 5 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Dereham soccer academy win national championship
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Campaign group slams smoking ban at council headquarters
Tacolneston won 7-1 at bottom side Necton Reserves, while Saham Toney Reserves secured their first league points of the season with a 5-1 win at Yaxham Reserves.
Foulsham Reserves are the new leaders in Division Three after winning by the odd goal in five at Swanton Morley, and Bawdeswell are up to second after netting nine without reply against basement boys Rockland United Reserves.
Division Four leaders Hethersett Athletic retained their 100pc record with an 11-0 win over bottom team Bunwell Reserves and Colkirk are second after beating Shropham United Reserves 2-1.
Northwold SSC were the highest scorers of the day with a 13-3 home win over Breckland Wanderers.