North Elmham go goal crazy in Ambulance Cup
North Elmham 8, Dereham Tn A 0
North Elmham progressed into the next round of the Ambulance Cup after an emphatic 8-0 win over Dereham A.
Dereham started the brightest in the first 10 minutes but Elmham soon took control of the game with Jonny Brown in the North Elmham goal having very little to do, especially in the second half.
North Elmham's goals came from Chris Fuller (3), Chris Scase (2), Oli Bamforth (2) and Daniel Fuller.
North Elmham will now play Yaxham Reserves in the next round.
You may also want to watch:
North Elmham Reserves also coasted into the next round of the Ambulance Cup with a 4-2 win over a physical Great Cressingham side.
Elmham went a goal down early in the game but the young side showed massive character to turn it around with two sizzling finishes from man-of-the-match Erik Woodcock. With great overlapping play from Stewart Biggie and Chris Myhill down the right and Jamie Grimson turning his full-back inside out on a regular basis it was only a matter of time before Elmham increased their lead. The third goal came when Charlie Gunner rose above the Cressingham defence to head home his 16th goal of the season.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 5 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 6 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
North Elmham finished off the game when Brockie capped off his commanding performance in midfield with a goal of his own.
North Elmham Reserves now face Walsingham in the next round.
North Elmham Ladies travelled to Long Stratton with only eight players but came away with their heads held high, beaten only 6-3 against a very strong side.
Jess Shand gave Elmham the lead after only 37 seconds, and scored her second goal after 47 seconds at the start of the second half. Elmham's third came from Nina Batchelor's long range shot.
Long Stratton voted Denise their player of the match.