Presentation night for Mattishall bowlers
MATTISHALL Bowls Club held their presentation night in the Memorial Hall, with 67 people attending.The guest was Stan Allcock and his wife Cherry. Also present was Tom Hall and his wife Mary.
MATTISHALL Bowls Club held their presentation night in the Memorial Hall, with 67 people attending.
The guest was Stan Allcock and his wife Cherry. Also present was Tom Hall and his wife Mary.
Winners' trophies were presented by Stan Allcock to Roy Champion, Ann Lambert and George Dandridge, Richard Reynolds pairs; Mel Lightwins and Stan Lainchbury, club pairs; John Lacy Eight Ringers Cup; Joe Wren, Ron Stuart Electromode Cup; Stan Lainchbury, men's singles; John Copping, runner-up; Ann Lambert, ladies' singles; Diana Rosi, runner-up; Stan Lainchbury, club champion.
The evening saw the last three winners of the 20-week draw which was drawn by Cherry Allcock.
The secretary, treasurer and green keeper were each given a bottle for all their work during the season.
A nice meal was supplied by Broadway Catering Services.
- 1 Young woman reveals tough reality of living with multiple sclerosis
- 2 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 3 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 4 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 5 Man dies after suffering medical episode in Iceland store
- 6 Council privately plans to sell golf club it spent £10m on for just £2m
- 7 School invites former pupils to help explore its history
- 8 Half of Times readers would accept further lockdowns, survey suggests
- 9 'A great idea' - Shop space helps small businesses showcase products
- 10 Warning over scam caller telling people they are unvaccinated
The general meeting is on Sunday, November 15.