Send your messages of support to the Magpies for the big FA Cup match
Dereham Town are just a week away from the biggest match in their history - and the Times is giving you the chance to show your support to the team.
The Magpies have reached the third qualifying round of the FA Cup and will take on Ryman League side Met Police at Aldiss Park on Saturday October 6.
Matt Henman's team have already won all 11 games in league and cup this season and are just two matches away from reaching the first round proper of the most famous domestic club competition in the world. At that stage League One and Two sides go in to the hat,
It is certain to be tough against the Met Police, who play two leagues above Dereham.
But spirits are sky high and Dereham are hoping for a bumper crowd to support them.
You may also want to watch:
The Times is fully behind the Magpies and we will have a full build up to the match in Thursday's paper.
But we want to show the team that the whole town is behind them - and we want to publish your messages of support.
- 1 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 4 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 10 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
So you can put your comments below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make sure the players see all the comments before the big game.
Come On You Magpies!