Wanderers beaten by on-song Robins
Bradenham Wanderers 1, Reepham Town 3
Bradenham's recent good run of results came to an abrupt end at Hale Road on Saturday where visitors the Robins won 3-1.
The early signs of a Reepham victory were there after just 11 minutes when they scored after forcing a corner.
Frost had a chance to equalise after being put through by Forder, but he hit a weak shot past a post.
You may also want to watch:
Another Reepham corner was pushed away by Butters, and the visitors should have increased their lead when a forward scuffed his shot wide.
Melton had a good header saved by the Reepham keeper, but Wanderers equalised on 30 minutes when Bush skilfully curled home a free-kick from just outside the box.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 8 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
However, it was not long before Reepham were in front again when they scored with a crisp shot after a smart move, and just before half-time they scored a third to reflect their superiority.
The second half was a more even affair, but the visitors still dominated midfield, and this in turn helped to create space for their skilful front players.
Their best two chances went wide, and on 83 minutes Bradenham nearly forced their way back into the game when sub Ashby couldn't quite make solid contact when well placed.
Just before the end Reepham nearly scored again when a forward shot just wide.
It would have been no more than they deserved on a day when Bradenham were definitely second best.
Bradenham, now ninth in Anglian Combination Division One, on Saturday visit Caister, who are two places and four points better off from two more games played.