Wanderers face tough home test
Reepham Town 2, Bradenham Wanderers 3
Bradenham's first team gained revenge for an early-season defeat by the Robins in a tightly-contested game at Stimson's Piece on Saturday which produced a 3-2 victory with goals from Karl Bush, Phil King and Tom Spalding.
However, the star of the show was undoubtedly Bradenham keeper Jamie Butters, who made several outstanding saves to keep his team in the game.
After making a slow start to the season, Wanderers have gradually crept up the Anglian Combination Division One table with a string of impressive wins and now find themselves in fifth position.
But the biggest test of all comes on Saturday when unbeaten, top-of-the-table Wells Town are the visitors to Hale Road.
Bradenham Reserves entertained an impressive-looking Aylsham Reserves side at Hale Road and were beaten by the odd goal in seven.
- 1 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 2 Former military man elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 3 Magpies moved to Midlands league for 2022/23 season
- 4 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 5 Organisers hail success of first ever Dereham Day
- 6 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 7 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
The hosts' goals were scored by Andrew Ashby (2) and Karl Arnold.
Several recent defeats mean that a good run of results is now essential if Bradenham are to stay in contention for promotion to Division Five.
The reserves visit Foulsham Reserves on Saturday in a league match.