Women’s golf taster at Fakenham
GOLF: Fakenham Golf Club professional Colin Williams in conjunction with Active Norfolk is offering a free taster session to ladies at the club on Saturday, March 12 followed by refreshments in the clubhouse and the opportunity to ask any questions.
This will be followed by three further coaching sessions at a total cost of �6 on March 19, March 26 and April 2.
All equipment will be provided.
For further details and to book a place call Karen Young on 01603 732335.
The Colin Williams Golf School offers excellent individual coaching all year round to women, men and juniors, who are particularly welcome at regular sessions held at the club.
You may also want to watch:
Colin can be contacted on 01328 863534 for full details.
- 1 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 2 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 5 Artist’s tribute to ‘courageous’ cancer charity founder
- 6 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 7 Dereham Blues Festival cancelled for second year running
- 8 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers