Yaxham suffer nap hand defeat
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe last league programme of 2008 was somewhat depleted with several clubs opting not to have fixtures and a couple of other matches lost to frosty grounds.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The last league programme of 2008 was somewhat depleted with several clubs opting not to have fixtures and a couple of other matches lost to frosty grounds.
Thetford Athletic go into the new year still top of division one as a result of 5-1 win at Yaxham.
Saham Toney are now up to second following a comfortable 4-1 win at Gressenhall and Mulbarton Wanderers are up to third after winning 2-0 at Shipdham.
You may also want to watch:
Hingham Athletic gained revenge for their Benevolent Cup semi-final defeat with a 3-2 home win over North Elmham while Rockland United and Dereham Town A took a point each from a 1-1 draw.
In the only match in Division Two, Wymondham Town A and Morley Village Reserves drew 3-3.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 3 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 6 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 Dereham garage sale arranged to raise money for cancer charity
- 9 The Flying Scotsman arrives in Dereham
- 10 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history
There were just two matches in Division Three. Sporle won 4-2 at West End and move up to second place as a result. In the other match, Shropham United and Rockland United Reserves drew 2-2.
Division Four leaders, Hethersett Athletic, increased their lead at the top to seven points after their 4-2 home win over Methwold Rovers.
Hindolveston stay second but dropped two points in being held to a goalless draw at Fakenham Town A.
At the other end of the table, Castle Acre Swifts won 6-2 at Breckland Wanderers.