Young cricketers triumph
Bradenham's under-16 cricketers made it third time lucky after sealing top spot in the Vauxhall Holiday Park Junior Indoor Cricket League.Having finished as runners-up in the previous two seasons, Bradenham were finally able to celebrate as champions.
Bradenham's under-16 cricketers made it third time lucky after sealing top spot in the Vauxhall Holiday Park Junior Indoor Cricket League.
Having finished as runners-up in the previous two seasons, Bradenham were finally able to celebrate as champions.
The competition, part funded by the Norfolk Cricket Board and the Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket, features
six-a-side games played at Taverham Hall Sports Centre on evenings between October and March.
You may also want to watch:
Going into the final round of games, four teams were in the shake-up for the title, but Bradenham, captained by Northamptonshire Academy star Ryan Findlay, held their nerve to finish on top.
Bradenham were worthy winners, compiling the highest net runs total and losing the least wickets over the whole competition.
- 1 Town thrilled by crafters' dazzling knitted creations
- 2 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Beauty giveaway and Euro 2020 help sees £20,000 raised for Logan's surgery
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Very emotional' - Joy as town's social centre reopens
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
Pictured back row, left to right: Alex Bates, Brett Stolworthy and Marcus Evans; front row: Will Dewing, Ryan Findlay and Lewis Denmark.