Artist's work on show abroad
Dereham artist Sarah Caputo has had examples of her work accepted by two major overseas exhibitions.The Handwerksform in Hannover, Germany, is showing seven of her decorated pots and another will be on show at Price Tower Art Centre in Oklahoma.
Dereham artist Sarah Caputo has had examples of her work accepted by two major overseas exhibitions.
The Handwerksform in Hannover, Germany, is showing seven of her decorated pots and another will be on show at Price Tower Art Centre in Oklahoma.
In addition, three of Sarah's wood sculptures will be on display in the arboretum at Sir Harold Hillier gardens in Hampshire for the summer.
Sarah, who has lived in Dereham for several years and graduated from Norwich School of Art in 2008, is taking part in Norfolk Open Studios. Her work will be on show on May 16-17, 23-25 and 31 at her studio in Dereham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 7 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 8 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack